The city of Danville, California, always active, has published its 2014 Calendar of Events schedule for the entire year. Of course, some additional local events may further enhance their schedule throughout the year. The listing of official events is brought to you by Clean and Clear Pools, your trusted Danville source for pool service in the area since 2003.
- Spring Wine & Chocolate Stroll, May 8, 6-9 PM, Downtown Danville – You’ll hear live music and get a souvenir wine glass as a Stroll remembrance.
- Doggie Night, May 22, 5-8 PM, Downtown Danville, complete with pet treats, music and raffle prizes.
- Thursday Night Street Festivals, July 10 & August 7, 6-9 PM, Downtown Danville – bistro dining, live entertainment and more!
- Hot Summer Night Car Shows, July 17 & August 14, – Come and see some spectacular vintage autos.
- Danville Art & Wine Stroll, August 21, 6 – 9 PM, Downtown – Stroll or take trolley rides while listening to live music and tasting some outstanding local wines.
- Eugene O’Neill Festival, various dates in September, Eugene O’Neill National Historic Site.
- Heartland Danville Antique & Art Faire, September 1, 9 AM – 3 PM, along Railroad and Prospect Aves. – includes dealers, music and an appraisal clinic.
- Danville d’Elegance, September 20-21 – view some fabulous street and race cars to raise money for Parkinson’s research and patient care in Danville’s quaint historic small town environment.
- Tinsel and Treasures Folk Art Show, October 4, 11 AM to 4 PM, Veterans Memorial Hall – Start your holiday shopping early with unique gifts.
If you have a backyard or indoor pool and want the ultimate in pool service, contact Clean and Clear Pools, Inc. in Danville. Experts in keeping your pool in fabulous shape, Clean and Clear Pools serve Danville and all the Tri Valley area, keeping pool chemicals perfectly balanced to heighten the look and enjoyment factor for all homeowners and complexes. You’ll learn why so many Tri Valley, California residents use and trust Clean and Clear Pools to maintain their pools in tip-top condition.
Comments are closed.