Are you planning Spring parties anytime soon? If so, here are a few fun pool decorations!
- Floating candles or lights make the perfect addition to your backyard party when hosting an Easter dinner, graduation party or wedding reception.
- Floating colored balloons are a great decoration for the pool. For a night party, try putting a glow stick in them, and then filling with air.
- For a more cosmic pool decoration, change your pool lightbulb to a purple or neon orange, sometimes you can get a light that changes colors every few seconds!
- Of course the classic decoration is pool floaties. Try a few easter eggs or blow up swans and let them be the life of the party!
- For an even more romantic mood, you could add a few rose petals to the pool, along with your floating candles.
To schedule pool maintenance or have any service questions contact Clean and Clear Pools., located in Danville.
Comments are closed.