As the weather heats up, it is time to start planning for your next pool party. Along with making sure that you have enough chairs for all of your guests to relax in, it is important to have a delicious recipe that everyone will enjoy. Try this tasty chipotle shrimp tacos recipe to impress all your guests at your next pool party.
- ½ pound of shrimp
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- Sour cream
- 1 can of chipotle peppers
- Finely chopped red cabbage
- 1 Teaspoon of chili powder
- 1 Teaspoon of kosher salt
- Corn tortillas
- 2 Limes
- Dice up the tomato, cilantro, jalapeno, and onion into small pieces. Mix them all together in a bowl, and squeeze half a lime over the mixture. Set aside.
- Chop the cabbage into small strips and set aside.
- Devein and peal the shrimp. Add ½ teaspoon of chili powder and a splash of olive oil to a bowl and coat the shrimp.
- Mix the chipotle peppers and sour cream in a blender, one part chipotle peppers to ten parts sour cream, with 1 squeezed lime, ½ teaspoon chili powder, and ½ teaspoon of salt. Blend together, place in a bowl, and chill in the fridge.
- Oil a pan with 2 teaspoons of olive oil, toss in the shrimp, and cook for three minutes (a minute and a half per side).
- Heat up your tortillas, add the shrimp, Pico de Gallo mixture, cabbage, chipotle sauce, squeeze on lime and enjoy!
For all of your pool service needs and to ensure that your pool is always ready for your next party, contact Clean and Clear Pools in Danville, California.
Comments are closed.