A backyard pool is the perfect place to hang with your whole family! To keep your pool looking and functioning its best all year long, it is important to make sure to keep up with regular maintenance. Keep these easy tips in mind to keep your pool clean in every season!
- Filtration – the more water that is filtered through your filtration system, the better essential chemicals can be distributed through your entire pool. Make sure that your filter is running properly and empty the filter baskets regularly.
- Pressure gauging – the pressure of each pool is different so make sure to talk with a professional to figure out what the pressure of your pool should be. Regularly monitor the pressure of your pool and backwash your filters as often as necessary.
- Brushing – sticking with a regular brushing schedule will help to prevent algae and sedimentary debris from building up around the walls of your pool. Vacuuming your pool once a week can also help to prevent any buildup.
- Shocks treatments – a super chlorination or shock treatment should be done at least once a month to help get rid of any undesirable compounds in the water. The right shock treatment can help to better the water condition and clarity in your pool.
- Sanitization – salt generators and chlorinators are the best way to add chlorine in a controlled manner. Adding chlorine through a skimmer may be convenient, but it can create an uneven chemical distribution level.
For all of your residential pool cleaning needs throughout the Bay area, contact Clean and Clear Pools in Danville, California. We will work with you to create the perfect maintenance schedule for your pool to ensure that it always looks its best.
Comments are closed.