Turning Your Back Garden into a Winter Wonderland
Now that the winter season is steadily approaching us in Danville, California, festivities and holidays are rapidly heading our way too! While you’re busy prepping the tree for ornaments and stringing lights in your much-loved annual wreath, spare a thought for your unseasonal, undecorated back garden.
Before the holidays hit, take your backyard landscape from drab to fab with these winter wonderland festive tips! After all, you can still enjoy the view of your back garden in the winter!
Trees and Shrubs
- String white lights around outdoor trees and shrubs to add a little glitter to the garden!
- Hang battery-powered lanterns on branches throughout the tree.
- Tie bows of red ribbon around tree trunks or bushes and shrubs.
- Add bird seed ornaments to trees to feed the birds and look decorative.
Deck the Patio & Fence
- Drape garland over fence posts.
- Outline your deck with festive snowflakes, candy canes, and stars.
- Include your outdoor furniture by arranging strings of lights or garland over the backs of chairs or down the center of the table.
- Brighten up your patio with poinsettias, holly, fruit, and boughs of evergreens!
Dress Up Plant Pots & Birdbaths
- Add color to any empty garden containers, wheelbarrows, and birdbaths with poinsettias, pine cones, and twigs.
- Use empty plant pots to dress as giant presents by adding a large red bow!
Be sure to keep your pool in good health over the holiday season in Northern California. To keep your pool dazzling all winter long, contact Clean and Clear Pools in Danville, California!
Comments are closed.